1. Feature: The pure silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of them can be woven into textiles. The best-known type of silk is obtained from cocoons made by the larvae of the mulberry silkworm Bombyx mori reared in sericulture.The shimmering and smooth appearance for which silk is prized comes from the fibers' triangular prism-like structure which allows silk cloth to reflect incoming light at different angles.(Tips:In order to maintain the adventage of pure silk fibrin ,please using warm water and mild scour to knead when washing.Never insulate under the sun or high temperature,and iron when dried.)
2. Material: 100% Natural pure silk
3. Size: About 108*108cm
4. Shape: Square
5. Craft:Elaborately Hand Painted
7. Style:Woman and Man;
8. Season: Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter;
9. Hemming:Machine hemmed;
10. Delivery by DHL, TNT, EMS etc, delivery time is 3~15 days.
How to Tie a Scarf:
Follows are some of the fundamental and fashionable scarf folds which are usefull on how to tie a scarf.
To start the basic folds, you will need a square shaped scarf and roll the scarf from one side to about the middle of the scarf. Bring the side of the scarf that you are rolling towards the other and completely roll the scarf towards the ending. The final product should look like the rolled scarf, a hotdog or logroll if you will.
Fold one corner of the scarf towards the middle so that the scarf should look like a pentagon. Get the other opposite end of the scarf and fold it towards the middle, over the first fold to form an elongated hexagon.Pull the oblong scarf through belt loops and secure the sides securely.
Firstly,you will need a square shaped scarf and fold the scarf in the middle to form a triangle. Hold the pointed end and roll it towards the center of the folded scarf then roll the other end towards the rolled portion. Completely roll the scarf to look like a hotdog whose ends are tapered.
Certainly,you can also tie it just as it is that is just random,casual and sometimes maybe it will the Natural beauty and can be make you the trendy of fashion.